Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment/Parables of Christ Jesus

John Stephen wrote at 2013-09-06 09:01:56
..there is something to understand about Jesus. Jesus did not need to Be Enlightened, by His own words "I am the Light of the World".."the Light of all Mankind" for as He walked in the flesh on this planet, we need to understand the God was Jesus and His Name is "Most Righteous and Holy". Jesus was a human name only but one that all hae become famliar with , at some point unless they live in a very impovershed condition. If one has the interent, they've heard of Jesus. In the Book of Genesis He is Day 1. The tnire bible is about The Christ, the Messiah, "Life-Giver". He had no need to 'transcend' anything or be Enlightened. "Spiritual Awakening" is merely a term stolen from the bible by new agers, "  13 But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light. 14 For this reason it says, "Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you."

Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment

Rev Susan R Griffin

Personal and relationship questions which it would be helpful to look at from a "divine perspective". Questions on spirituality in general and the evolution of the soul. Questions on Christ based Mysticism and how it differs from Metaphysics or general Christian religion. Questions that have been bugging you that you don't know who to ask without feeling judged. Questions about your life experiences, your 'programing' and what it's all about, like why you don't 'fit'.

All of my life I have had a rather unique way of understanding people and what goes on in their subconscious mind. It is very hard for me to describe, but it has enabled me to allow my divine self to change peoples lives in some very amazing ways. I have worked as a counselor in social work settings in the past, but my gift has always been best served when people are just sent to me through what ever channel they come. It is my job on the planet to help people to experience and express their divine selves and become the incredible beings they are meant to become. Perhaps it is your time and this is your channel.

National Association of Counselors and Therapists

New Times Naturally Journal of the Association of Counselors and Therapists Radio talk shows

BS Psychology, Utah State University Certified Hypno-therapist Certified Stress Management consultant Ordained Minister, with studies in comparative religion, metaphysics, Christian mysticism, and Spiritual Energetics