Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment/past life blockages

QUESTION: The past life blockage which has been preventing my ascension and my accessing my spiritual powers and gifts has been identified.  How do I release it, in order to move forward?

ANSWER: Hello Eleni,
Thanks for reaching out.   Some quick thoughts here.  The releasing that I teach I've used mostly for emotions that are conscious at the moment.  In your identification of the blockages from a past life, do you know the feelings that go with that blockage?  If so, I would feel that using a standard release would help.  I have my own technique that is difficult to explain in this email, but I can send you to a website www.Sedona.com that describes a similar release process.  SO, I would start there.

Also, I would ask how you identified this blockage?  If you worked with someone on this, perhaps they have some processes that are effective.

Hope this helps.

If you want to do some specific release work with me, I'd be happy to skype with you.  Let me know.

QUESTION: Thank you Rita,

I had a healing with a lightworker whom was able to identify the blockage as karmic fear. Fear of persecution as a result of my psychic abilities.

I had consulted a couple of lightworkers over the last 18 months and it was only this last one that was able to hone in and identify which past life was actually causing the blockage.

I had been left to starve to death in a room in the UK and was not publicly killed during the witch hunt era, so as to not bring public humiliation to the village, but rather left to die and wither away.

She recommended a karmic healing meditation. I will look at your page.

Wow. That's intense.  Releasing fear is really freeing.  The Sedona Method will help- you need to use it over and over again, most probably.  You might also look into some body work.  I receive Neuro Spinal Analysis (NSA) Chiropratic which is wonderful for releasing hidden "stuff" from this life and previous lives.  

If it makes you feel any better, most of us light workers have been persecuted in a previous life.  Good for you to have the courage to let go.

Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment

Rita Desnoyers-Garcia

I can answer questions about abundance, the law of attraction, peace, and love. My passions are about how to access the Higher Self/Source, spiritual development, relationships. I can't answer questions about how your future will turn out.

I have gone through my own spiritual transformation and am a coach and teacher to many women, especially mothers, who are seeking a better connection to Source and joy in their lives. I was living a life of quiet desperation as a suburban mother of three, when I hit a big crisis. I had read and learned from metaphysical teachers about how to connect with who you really are before, but until I hit bottom, I didn't really understand. I then started to work with a coach and studied many teachers when I had a transformation that led to my inspiration to help others.

http://www.ezinearticles.com, Inner Realm magazine, The Motherlode magazine. I have authored a book and online course called "Extraordinary Abundance: Ten Simple Ways to Uncover the Richness of Your Life" and the CD "The Forest Meditations"

I have a Masters of Social Work from Columbia University and a 10 year career working with women focusing on helping them reach their potential. I have read extensively about the Law of Attraction, accessing the Now, belief work, releasing techniques, accessing peace and abundance. I had used this material on myself and others with amazing results.

Most of my clients are mothers who are searching for a deeper,more meaningful life for themselves and their families. I also work with women and men who are looking for guidance and support with personal and business issues.