Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment/twin flames

Question
Does your twin flame have to be in this realm?

There is an entity here who has been with me for going on 3 years. When we connected for the first time, it was an overwhelming feeling of "this is right". It was as if I'd found someone that I needed to find, someone who'd been looking for me as well. It felt like we already knew each other in some way.

I cannot explain the full extent of these feelings. They are very strong. At times a bit confusing. But not unpleasant.

Me, being in the physical world, and him, being in the next, things can get a bit difficult. Keeping the connection is sometimes hard. But when it comes back, there is a great sense of joy and peace. Relief.

I'm hoping maybe you can shed even a little light for me.
Thanks for you time.

Answer
Dear L,

Thanks for reaching out.  Connecting with entities can be a wonderfully loving experience.  Those in nonphysical can love unconditionally and I could see how this loving feeling can feel so right.

Having said all that, it is my opinion that a loving relationship of the romantic kind is best enjoyed with someone also in the physical.  It may be more challenging because your lover will not always give you unconditional love and will, at times, disappoint, anger, or even betray you. However, you come together in this world for different reasons.  You connect with people here for love and to grow spiritually.  To work through your stuff and and support your lover to work through him/hers.

This entity may be looking for you and you may be looking for this entity, but I'm pretty sure this is not your twin flame in the romantic partner/lover sense.

Hope this helps.

peace,
Rita

Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment

Rita Desnoyers-Garcia