Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment/spiritual: God's Forgiveness and human forgiveness

I am experiencing a spiritual awakening in my life after a time of falling away from the Lord.  I am really struggling with sensitivity lately.  I feel sorrow for my rebellion and have repented as well as have received counseling with a christian counselor.  I have been attending church regularly and more recently a challenging but encouraging Bible study.  I'm experiencing quite a few convictions that make me pretty emotional.  For instance the movies that are watched by some in my home.   I truly want the Lord to be honored in my life and my home.  I am mom of a good sized family and feel renewed sense of responsibility to set right standards here.  I want others to know of God's healing in my life and have teens that I so long for spiritual awakening in there life.  I don't want my sensitivities to conviction to get in their way.  Why are things bothering me so bad?  I feel like emotionally I'm going backwards when I'm truly trying to go forward and become the person God wants me to be. What is going on?

Dear Sister in Christ Jan,

I am sorry that I did not see this earlier; I always try to answer in one day or less.

Please do not be so hard on yourself!  God the Universal Father and our Creator Son of God and the Holy Spirit each and all freely love and forgive each human even before they think to ask for forgiveness ! If we sincerely pray for forgiveness, we should soon be led in God's Spirit above and within to know that we are fully forgiven ! And we better realize that as we love our enemies and those who try to hurt us.

Jesus teaches us that we should forgive another even to 77 times in Matt 18:21-23. When we rise in Spirit strength to learn to forgive others, we then more fully know how much more God is able to forgive you, me and all others.   As a mother of children, some difficult teenagers, you are called to forgive much as they are drawn by corrupted friends into thinking, saying and doing immoral things. My wife and I have raised three children to adulthood and know well the many problems to encounter. Spiritual growth is a slow process and always has ups and downs in our limited human viewpoints.

Here is a further revelation from the public domain Fifth Epochal Revelation on Matthew 18:21-35

Page 1638 3. By opening the human end of the channel of the God-man communication, mortals make immediately available the ever-flowing stream of divine ministry to the creatures of the worlds. When man hears God's spirit speak within the human heart, inherent in such an experience is the fact that God simultaneously hears that man's prayer. Even the forgiveness of sin operates in this same unerring fashion. The Father in heaven has forgiven you even before you have thought to ask him, but such forgiveness is not available in your personal religious experience until such a time as you forgive your fellow men. God's forgiveness in fact is not conditioned upon your forgiving your fellows, but in experience it is exactly so conditioned. And this fact of the synchrony of divine and human forgiveness was thus recognized and linked together in the prayer which Jesus taught the apostles.

Here is Jesus' Teaching on God's forgiveness:

For several days Peter and James had been engaged in discussing their differences of opinion about the Master's teaching regarding the forgiveness of sin. They had both agreed to lay the matter before Jesus, and Peter embraced this occasion as a fitting opportunity for securing the Master's counsel. Accordingly, Simon Peter broke in on the conversation dealing with the differences between praise and worship, by asking: "Master, James and I are not in accord regarding your teachings having to do with the forgiveness of sin. James claims you teach that the Father forgives us even before we ask him, and I maintain that repentance and confession must precede the forgiveness. Which of us is right? what do you say?"

After a short silence Jesus looked significantly at all four and answered: "My brethren, you err in your opinions because you do not comprehend the nature of those intimate and loving relations between the creature and the Creator, between man and God. You fail to grasp that understanding sympathy which the wise parent entertains for his immature and sometimes erring child. It is indeed doubtful whether intelligent and affectionate parents are ever called upon to forgive an average and normal child. Understanding relationships associated with attitudes of love effectively prevent all those estrangements which later necessitate the readjustment of repentance by the child with forgiveness by the parent.

"A part of every father lives in the child. The father enjoys priority and superiority of understanding in all matters connected with the child-parent relationship. The parent is able to view the immaturity of the child in the light of the more advanced parental maturity, the riper experience of the older partner. With the earthly child and the heavenly Father, the divine parent possesses infinity and divinity of sympathy and capacity for loving understanding. Divine forgiveness is inevitable; it is inherent and inalienable in God's infinite understanding, in his perfect knowledge of all that concerns the mistaken judgment and erroneous choosing of the child. Divine justice is so eternally fair that it unfailingly embodies understanding mercy.

"When a wise man understands the inner impulses of his fellows, he will love them. And when you love your brother, you have already forgiven him. This capacity to understand man's nature and forgive his apparent wrongdoing is Godlike. If you are wise parents, this is the way you will love and understand your children, even forgive them when transient misunderstanding has apparently separated you. The child, being immature and lacking in the fuller understanding of the depth of the child-father relationship, must frequently feel a sense of guilty separation from a father's full approval, but the true father is never conscious of any such separation. Sin is an experience of creature consciousness; it is not a part of God's consciousness.
"Your inability or unwillingness to forgive your fellows is the measure of your immaturity, your failure to attain adult sympathy, understanding, and love. You hold grudges and nurse vengefulness in direct proportion to your ignorance of the inner nature and true longings of your children and your fellow beings. Love is the outworking of the divine and inner urge of life. It is founded on understanding, nurtured by unselfish service, and perfected in wisdom."

If you want much more on this, please ask here or privately.

Love, peace and progress in Spirit and in Father-Son Truth !

Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment

Brother Dave

General and advanced questions on Christian Theology, spirituality, God-seeking and God-finding, personal God-consciousness, supreme values of love, mercy, service ministry, truth, beauty and goodness, Life and Teachings of Jesus Christ, Deity, Reality, trends in religion and spirituality, interfaith, mysticism, science and philosophy related to religion, integration of science, philosophy and religion, transformative Visions of God such as given to Blaise Pascal, Charles Finney and others, Cosmic consciousness, origin-nature-destiny of humans and other beings. Normally, I choose not to answer sarcastic questions of atheists or other overtly immoral questions.

Over thirty-five years to date in worldwide teaching and sharing of God's infinite and omnipresent love for all humans, progressive trans-denominational Theology, continuing auto- and epochal-Revelations.

My main, large, progressive Christian website is http//www.PureChristians.org This is also the same as http://www.LedbyJesus.org My writings are on my Yahoo Christian-Philosophy group and other online groups. I also have my Blog Talk radio program in the religion category. Some of those links and descriptions are on my website noted above.

College graduate, post-graduate and independent Theology, philosophy and science studies thirty-five to fifty years to date. Bendix Field engineer working for NASA Satellite Tracking Station Test Equipment Calibration Laboratoy, Tananarive, Malagasy Republic (Madagascar) over six years during the Gemini and Apollo manned moon explorations. Then I was self-employed in my computer service company. Retired now eight years with time to answer questions. On a higher level, 1976 sudden soul-identity experience that stimulated me to a new avocation of total Truth-Reality-God seeking and finding. A.D. 1977-on, sudden Vision of God and Jesus Christ as One infinite Spirit Luminosity (sacred Light) Presence upon all humans worldwide and universe-wide. This is an eternity-destiny experience that continues to daily grow in augmenting and supernal realizations. I am blessed to be of help to many sincere seekers of a higher spiritual vision and growth in bearing and sharing the fruits of the Spirit of God.