Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment/True Meaning of My Life !

Question
Hello !
Perhaps you can kindly help me out.
I have reached the crossroads of my life.  Economically and socially my options have run out.
I never was nor never will be one who 'followed the crowd' and I am not a contemporary person by any stretch.....even my tastes do not conform.
As a result, I have experienced much emptiness in my life though I do realize and acknowledge my many blessings.  
I cannot seem to find any outlet that pleases me.  In the past, I ran into a great many difficulties and out of anger I made so many mistakes.
I would like to do and feel better............what is the best path for me to take in light that many things in my life have gone awry.
Thanks !

Answer
Hello Richard,

Despite many things having "gone awry," this moment now is brand new - and is all that we have!

Email me at jdreaver@aol.com, and I will send you a PDF of my book, EXTRAORDINARY REALIZATION, which will guide you to the realization of your true nature - and the discovery of the purpose and meaning of your life.

Many blessings,

Jim

www.jimdreaver.com

Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment

Jim Dreaver