Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment/Hi

Hi Rita,

I have a question about the law of attraction. I used a visualization method to attract a partner in my life. This took some time because I did not realize the importance of changing one's suboncious beliefs. Well, our relationship was short lived and I started using visualization again. It hasn't been working. I am not sure if I have another negative belief that is preventing me. Why wouldn't that have been the case before it worked the first time? Is that always the case that if you are not experiencing success that there is a hidden limiting belief somewhere?

Dear Quentin,
Thanks for reaching out with this question.

Your question is "Is that always the case that if you are not experiencing success that there is a hidden limiting belief somewhere?"

I want to raise questions about your question.  Why do you define what's going on as unsuccessful?  Do you think that focusing on what is lacking will actually bring to you what you lack?  In other words, this question is showing you your focal point/point of attraction.  "I am unsuccessful and there may be a hidden limiting belief somewhere."

You attracted a partner into your life.  Great!  It took a while-OK.  It was short-lived.  OK.  You are now attracting someone new.  You don't see them yet.  OK.  Maybe this is a great time to focus on your relationship with yourself.  To be your own perfect partner.  In other words, instead of focusing on what's missing (and attracting more of that), focus on how you want it all to feel for the joy of that.  Focus on being a love magnet because you genuinely love yourself.  How do you love yourself?  Love where you are in the process.  Love all your parts.  Love that you are alone at this point.  Love all and any limiting beliefs (like the belief that something is wrong since you are alone right now).

If you can do that, you'll have so much fun being on your own, loving yourself, that the right partner for you can't NOT show up and want to be a part of your world.

Hope this helps.

Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment

Rita Desnoyers-Garcia

I can answer questions about abundance, the law of attraction, peace, and love. My passions are about how to access the Higher Self/Source, spiritual development, relationships. I can't answer questions about how your future will turn out.

I have gone through my own spiritual transformation and am a coach and teacher to many women, especially mothers, who are seeking a better connection to Source and joy in their lives. I was living a life of quiet desperation as a suburban mother of three, when I hit a big crisis. I had read and learned from metaphysical teachers about how to connect with who you really are before, but until I hit bottom, I didn't really understand. I then started to work with a coach and studied many teachers when I had a transformation that led to my inspiration to help others.

http://www.ezinearticles.com, Inner Realm magazine, The Motherlode magazine. I have authored a book and online course called "Extraordinary Abundance: Ten Simple Ways to Uncover the Richness of Your Life" and the CD "The Forest Meditations"

I have a Masters of Social Work from Columbia University and a 10 year career working with women focusing on helping them reach their potential. I have read extensively about the Law of Attraction, accessing the Now, belief work, releasing techniques, accessing peace and abundance. I had used this material on myself and others with amazing results.

Most of my clients are mothers who are searching for a deeper,more meaningful life for themselves and their families. I also work with women and men who are looking for guidance and support with personal and business issues.