Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment/being enlightened and still keeping personality

It seems that the more enlightened a person becomes the more "flat" their personality becomes.  Is there anyway to be enlightened and still be funny and have a personality?  Most of my personality is funny sarcasm.  If I lose that...what will I have left to share that side of me?
Thanks, Gabi

Dear Truth-seeker Gabi,

Please do not be concerned about having your personality change ever ! This is because God the Universal Father-Infinite I AM has given you (and all humans) an absolutely unique "I am of I AM personality that never changes in time nor in Eternity !  

What changes then as humans mature and progress?

First, the physical body grows and changes throughout a whole lifetime on earth. After physical death, there is a longer, progressive change in our several higher soul forms. Later, we further ascend into still higher Heavens in a longer series of seven higher Spirit forms and become eternal Residents in the perfect Paradise Family of God and also can serve in countless, more glorious adventures in new universes and super-universes without end !

Second, the human mind - material, soul and then spiritual mind continues to attune with God  without limit in all types of wisdom, comprehension and experiences.

So it seems that you are searching for improvement and vitality in the large, nearly limitless arena of your mind. You are enabled to constantly change your mind as to what you personally desire to focus upon, and do or not do.   Good humor is just one skill of countless others to learn and experience in continual progress in scientific, moral, spiritual and even God-conscious enlightenment.  

You and all normal humans have many spiritual gifts to assist in spiritual enlightenment. God's pure spirit Essence now indwells your soul and mind ! The Spirit of Truth does also to help lead you into all Truth ! And the Holy Creative Spirit of God also gives you higher spiritual and mind abilities ! This is a three-as-one combined spiritual Presence upon and within you and all moral humans.  All we humans have to do is to seek God and practice his Omnipresence in Whom we live, grow and have our Being ... Then his/her perfect peace and lasting joy is increasingly Realized ! On average, humans experience a suddenly increased  spiritual enlightenment after about ages thirty to forty years, with augmented enlightenment continuing in further stages if one remains a sincere seeker of Truth and all things real and enduring.

If you want me to privately recommend some great spiritual books on enlightenment, please e-mail me:  truthist@att.net  I can also send you some selected, supernal, revealed paragraphs to peruse on any specific subject in religion-spirituality, philosophy, history, science, etc. They are all in the public domain; as they are intended to be shared with others who may have similar interests.

If you want to ask me any other questions here, please do.  We all thus grow as student-teachers to and with each other.

Peace and progress in Spirit and in Truth !  

Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment

Brother Dave

General and advanced questions on Christian Theology, spirituality, God-seeking and God-finding, personal God-consciousness, supreme values of love, mercy, service ministry, truth, beauty and goodness, Life and Teachings of Jesus Christ, Deity, Reality, trends in religion and spirituality, interfaith, mysticism, science and philosophy related to religion, integration of science, philosophy and religion, transformative Visions of God such as given to Blaise Pascal, Charles Finney and others, Cosmic consciousness, origin-nature-destiny of humans and other beings. Normally, I choose not to answer sarcastic questions of atheists or other overtly immoral questions.

Over thirty-five years to date in worldwide teaching and sharing of God's infinite and omnipresent love for all humans, progressive trans-denominational Theology, continuing auto- and epochal-Revelations.

My main, large, progressive Christian website is http//www.PureChristians.org This is also the same as http://www.LedbyJesus.org My writings are on my Yahoo Christian-Philosophy group and other online groups. I also have my Blog Talk radio program in the religion category. Some of those links and descriptions are on my website noted above.

College graduate, post-graduate and independent Theology, philosophy and science studies thirty-five to fifty years to date. Bendix Field engineer working for NASA Satellite Tracking Station Test Equipment Calibration Laboratoy, Tananarive, Malagasy Republic (Madagascar) over six years during the Gemini and Apollo manned moon explorations. Then I was self-employed in my computer service company. Retired now eight years with time to answer questions. On a higher level, 1976 sudden soul-identity experience that stimulated me to a new avocation of total Truth-Reality-God seeking and finding. A.D. 1977-on, sudden Vision of God and Jesus Christ as One infinite Spirit Luminosity (sacred Light) Presence upon all humans worldwide and universe-wide. This is an eternity-destiny experience that continues to daily grow in augmenting and supernal realizations. I am blessed to be of help to many sincere seekers of a higher spiritual vision and growth in bearing and sharing the fruits of the Spirit of God.