Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment/Soulmate?

Question
I was wondering how you know when someone is your soulmate? And when I will find mine?

Thanks!

Answer
Dear Olya,
Thanks for reaching out.  I'm not an expert on soulmates per se, however, I have a wonderful mate myself.  Here's the best advice I can give you.  Get to know yourself better.  That's the first step in finding your mate- get to know and love yourself unconditionally.  If you can do that, you will also understand who you are looking for and know when you meet that person.  If you don't love yourself then you are guaranteed to meet someone who reflects that lack of love in you.  And guess what...that's not your soulmate.

When will you find that person?  When you stop looking and wondering when you will meet him/her and focus on loving yourself.  

That's my two cents!
I wish you well.
peace,
Rita

Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment

Rita Desnoyers-Garcia