Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment/enlightenment

Question
hello Jim,
i am little worried as i am facing difficulties in figuring out my real passion....
i like to learn physics.whenever i read or learn other subject(like-geography,politics ..etc) i miss physics and does not like the subject which i am reading  ...
physics is like something whose presence is not felt but absence hurts.
is physics is my passion ...or something else
please help me out.

Answer
Hello Sudhanshu,

Perhaps physics is your passion - have you seen the new film, THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING, about Stephen Hawking? If not, go see it, you'll get a better idea of if physics is your passion.

But you mention the word ENLIGHTENMENT in the subject - maybe that is your true passion?

If so, email me and I will send the PDF of my new book, CLEAR MIND, OPEN HEART, HAPPY LIFE.

And notwithstanding your question - you are a beautiful human being!

Jim

www.jimdreaver.com

Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment

Jim Dreaver