Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment/enlightenment

hello Jim,
i am little worried as i am facing difficulties in figuring out my real passion....
i like to learn physics.whenever i read or learn other subject(like-geography,politics ..etc) i miss physics and does not like the subject which i am reading  ...
physics is like something whose presence is not felt but absence hurts.
is physics is my passion ...or something else
please help me out.

Hello Sudhanshu,

Perhaps physics is your passion - have you seen the new film, THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING, about Stephen Hawking? If not, go see it, you'll get a better idea of if physics is your passion.

But you mention the word ENLIGHTENMENT in the subject - maybe that is your true passion?

If so, email me and I will send the PDF of my new book, CLEAR MIND, OPEN HEART, HAPPY LIFE.

And notwithstanding your question - you are a beautiful human being!

Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment

Jim Dreaver

I can answer any existential question - i.e. "Who am I?" "What am I here to do?" and "What is the meaning of life?"

I was on a spiritual journey for twenty years before awakening to my true nature. Am a regular teacher at Esalen Institute (www.esalen.org). Website www.jimdreaver.com

See www.endyourstory.com, the website of my most recent book, END YOUR STORY, BEGIN YOUR LIFE.

Four years postgraduate/doctoral degree