Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment/Reincarnation

Question
Hi Prem!
Firstly, just wanted to say thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to read and respond to my question, what you're doing is great :)

I'm a Graphic Design student, and for my next project I'm focusing broadly on reincarnation. I just wanted to know if perhaps you could tell me some information on the concept from your perspective.
Do you believe in it? And for the sake of this question, if we say it was true, how do you think it happens and do you think we have pathways to our old lives?

Do you think we are bound to other people and we are all linked in a karmic way? If so, how?

Do you have any personal experiences with it, or stories?

How would you describe the feeling you get when you think about the whole concept?

Thanks so much, I know asking questions like this can sometimes be hard because it's a subjective question, but those are the best kinds haha! I appreciate this may be slightly personal too, but it would really help me but if you're uncomfortable answering any questions then please don't feel like you need to :)
Thanks so much!
I really look forward to your reply :)
Aaran :)

Answer
Hi Aaran,

Thank you for writing to me. I apologize for the late reply as i was travelling.

You question is interesting and can be answered in many ways, but i would like to keep it simple.

Its about belief. If you believe...yes reincarnation is possible. We see certain kids blessed with exceptional capabilities like into music, knowledge, etc. where do they get it from? Reincarnation has to be the answer.

Having said that being practical is also important. Okay there are some techniques to go to our earlier lives through hypnosis, mediation, healing, etc but do not go there unless you feel your present state is not good and is because of the past.

We need to live in the present. I do not research more into reincarnation as i am not much interested in it. Off course for your subject you may do so.

Yes we are linked to people from our past lives. If you meet someone and feel connected,it is possible you had some kind of relationship in previous lives.

So many theories, many answers,many beliefs, many truths (if you believe)

All the best for your research.

Warm Regards
Prem Amit

Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment

Prem Amit