Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment/Dark night of the soul

I believe I am going through this process, but need clarity. I need more understanding of this process and what happens next there after. What must I do? There are times I want to give up, but something overcomes me and keeps me still like a peice of hope or peace. What must I do to come out of this?

Dear Choloe,

Fear not ! There are many levels of assistance available to you and even within you !

Could you explain more about this? How old are you?  Physical and emotional health? Your current religious/spiritual beliefs? Do you have support from friends and relatives? Are you married? Have children?
Occupation?  How long have you felt this way?  Are you seeing a doctor or taking medication for this?  

Here is a general article on this that may be of some help:

Here are some spiritual insights that should give you more hope and comfort:

There is in the mind of God a plan which embraces every creature of all his vast domains, and this plan is an eternal purpose of boundless opportunity, unlimited progress, and endless life. And the infinite treasures of such a matchless career are yours for the striving !

The goal of eternity is ahead! The adventure of divinity attainment lies before you! The race for perfection is on! whosoever will may enter, and certain victory will crown the efforts of every human being who will run the race of faith and trust, depending every step of the way on the leading of the Spirit of God within your mind and soul and on the guidance of the good Spirit of our Master Creator Son of God, Jesus Christ, which so freely has been poured out upon all flesh. [see John 16:7-16]

Having started out on the way of life everlasting, having accepted the assignment and received your orders to advance, do not fear the dangers of human forgetfulness and mortal inconstancy, do not be troubled with doubts of failure or by perplexing confusion, do not falter and question your status and standing, for in every dark hour, at every crossroad in the forward struggle, He the Spirit of Truth who is Jesus [see John 16:7-16] will always speak, saying, "This is the way."

Jesus:  "If I am lifted up,  [HE IS since A.D. 30 and eternally !] I will draw all Humans to Me."
[see John 12:31-32]

You may also email me privately on this  Dave@PureChristians.org

May you find God's gift of peace and assurance always within you !

Brother Dave

Spiritual Awakening, Growth, and Enlightenment

Brother Dave

General and advanced questions on Christian Theology, spirituality, God-seeking and God-finding, personal God-consciousness, supreme values of love, mercy, service ministry, truth, beauty and goodness, Life and Teachings of Jesus Christ, Deity, Reality, trends in religion and spirituality, interfaith, mysticism, science and philosophy related to religion, integration of science, philosophy and religion, transformative Visions of God such as given to Blaise Pascal, Charles Finney and others, Cosmic consciousness, origin-nature-destiny of humans and other beings. Normally, I choose not to answer sarcastic questions of atheists or other overtly immoral questions.

Over thirty-five years to date in worldwide teaching and sharing of God's infinite and omnipresent love for all humans, progressive trans-denominational Theology, continuing auto- and epochal-Revelations.

My main, large, progressive Christian website is http//www.PureChristians.org This is also the same as http://www.LedbyJesus.org My writings are on my Yahoo Christian-Philosophy group and other online groups. I also have my Blog Talk radio program in the religion category. Some of those links and descriptions are on my website noted above.

College graduate, post-graduate and independent Theology, philosophy and science studies thirty-five to fifty years to date. Bendix Field engineer working for NASA Satellite Tracking Station Test Equipment Calibration Laboratoy, Tananarive, Malagasy Republic (Madagascar) over six years during the Gemini and Apollo manned moon explorations. Then I was self-employed in my computer service company. Retired now eight years with time to answer questions. On a higher level, 1976 sudden soul-identity experience that stimulated me to a new avocation of total Truth-Reality-God seeking and finding. A.D. 1977-on, sudden Vision of God and Jesus Christ as One infinite Spirit Luminosity (sacred Light) Presence upon all humans worldwide and universe-wide. This is an eternity-destiny experience that continues to daily grow in augmenting and supernal realizations. I am blessed to be of help to many sincere seekers of a higher spiritual vision and growth in bearing and sharing the fruits of the Spirit of God.