Ayurveda/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Slight;y high on BP1/25/2017Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: I am 40, male, and a diabetic since last 6 yrs, and by now I am going slightly high on BP. The ...
  A: Namaste Ranjit ji you can start ashwamedha caps 2 caps at evening time. It helps in stress induced ...
Preventive Medicine for Dengue9/20/2016Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: I am from Kolkata where Dengue has struck as Epidemic this year causing fatality in some cases.Will ...
  A: Namaste You can take preventive measures like avoiding mosquitoes. Check precautionary list of ...
proctalgia fugax9/12/2016Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: I am male,45. I am suffering by proctalgia fugax since last 20 years.it happen 2-3 times every ...
  A: Namaste Naushad A detail history is required to assess your case if its just muscular or there is ...
Urethra Stricture9/11/2016Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: , I am 25 year old. I was suffering from urethra stricture and got uroplasty in 2014. the cause of ...
  A: Namaste Shreyansh Looking at your age and history of recurrent UTI and Uroplasty I will advise you ...
ed7/25/2016Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: i am 42 having zero sex drive .can go without sex for months which is a cause of worry as my wife ...
  A: Namaste Gul As you are undergoing treatment for hepatitis B all medicines won't be suitable for ...
High frequency SN hearing loss with hissing voice6/16/2016Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: Last year on April i was diagonised with High frequency Sensorineural hearing loss with hissing ...
  A: Namaste Manjeet ji As your digestive system is also not working properly you need to sort these ...
Renal cortical cyst6/8/2016Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: Mam There isn't any reason for the test.. I do it once a year sometime.. There is nothing special ...
  A: Namaste again Generally cysts don't create problem but we have many med to get them dissolved too. ...
Bacopa/Brahmi6/3/2016Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: Joshi, I am a 47 year old female and have recently been feeling a lot of brain fog, short term ...
  A: Namaste Josie In ayurveda we don't recommend extract of herbs because mostly they remove the ...
Hair Problems4/12/2016Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: , Thank you for answering my last query. One more question to you : I have been taking ...
  A: Namaste There is no recorded side effects so far. Kapikachhu is very good herb for various ...
Hair Problems3/31/2016Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: , I am 34 years old man.My hairs and beard have started to become white and it increases to get ...
  A: Namaste If you know the cause first thing you need to do is remove cause. Use slaptamrit laugh ...
hearing loss3/17/2016Dr.Gary Dehal
  Q: Sir, I am 64 yrs old retired govt.employee. But still working after retirement in govt.office on ...
  A: To be true i am not sure that you will recover from this problem with medicines. But you can try ...
Sudden SNHL3/16/2016Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: I'm 63 years . I also am diabetic patient. 3-4 weeks ago I noticed sudden hearing loss. The day ...
  A: Namaste Gopal ji Sudden hearing loss after vertigo and vomiting is very common but in your case ...
weakness3/7/2016Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: My 18 months old daughter still breastfeeding by me. But recently i am feeling very weakness and my ...
  A: Namaste Jyoti You can start ajabalaashwagandhadi avaleh for instant health improvement. It will be ...
Stomach problem2/24/2016Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: From last 2 months I have stomach problem I feel motion after taking food and sometimes like ...
  A: Namaste Sachin You need to change life style and diet which is the actual problem. Avoid the foods ...
Varicocele2/17/2016Dr.Gary Dehal
  Q: Dehal, I have a very large varicocele in my left testicle (I have had it since adolescence, now I ...
  A: I am very sorry for the delay in reply. To be true I can not comment on any procedure for this. But ...
constipitation2/12/2016Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: I am very satisfied with your answer. Dr. my mother with 62 years old frequently have problem of ...
  A: Namaste Yes triphala is very safe and you can use in geriatric problems too. Its very good for ...
want weight gain2/10/2016Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: "hiii Dr. I am 32 year old , i have one year daughter, my weight is 38 kg only. I want to gain ...
  A: Namaste Jyoti ji Its better that you should stop feeding the baby at night. Any kind of med for ...
Sensoryneurohearing loss1/16/2016Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: my son 11months of age is diagnosed SNHL of 70 to 80db in both ears and is recommended cochlear ...
  A: Namaste Again There are many reasons for SNHL heraring loss. In the baby I assume its malformation ...
Jerking up from sleep12/27/2015Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: I am 35 years old Indian male. Most of the nights I know I am snoring as my wife has said so.But ...
  A: Namaste Sumeet It looks like you are having some emotional and physical stress. Head or foot ...
Height increase12/16/2015Dr.Gary Dehal
  Q: I am 19 yr. old boy and about 5'6 tall . I want to increase my height 3-4 inches further , I know it ...
  A: The best thing to increase height is regular stretching excersis in the evening (4-6 pm ) without ...
Milia11/29/2015Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: Sir ! I m suffering from milia from last 3 year! It's around my eye and in lot of cluster! Which ...
  A: Namaste In ayurved its because of kapha problem or blockage. You need to ventilate that area ...
condutice mixed hearing loss due to otocelerosis11/18/2015Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: I have a sinus problem from last 15 years.Now from last 3 -4 years my hearing is getting low. doctor ...
  A: Namaste Mr Sharma How old are you ? this is quite surprising that you keep waiting for 15 years ...
Autism11/7/2015Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: Respectd mam plz suggest medicine in autism is kumar kalyan ras is good for child for autism 3 years
  A: Namaste Yes for over all improvements you can give kumar kalayan ras. but don't give more than 2-3 ...
Urethral Stricture10/17/2015Dr.Gary Dehal
  Q: Greetings..!! I'm a long time patient of Urethral Stricture living in Ghaziabad, i want to go ...
  A: Greetings ! Utter basti is one of the best Panchakarma therapy for stricture. There are few experts ...
Urethral Stricutre10/15/2015Dr.Gary Dehal
  Q: Myself ISWAR. I have a urethral stricture at bulbar region of my urethra since last two years. Now ...
  A: These are very gud medicines to cure recurrent UTI by not stricture. There is no medicines in the ...
Can i take ashwagandha powder,shatavar powder and shilajit for building muscle?9/25/2015Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: mam i am 19 year old boy.i am healthy and i regularly go to gym.i workout for 45 minutes 5x a ...
  A: Namaste Rahul Yes these are safe herbs and you can take these. together also will be fine. Doses ...
clarity of speech9/8/2015Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: Meenakshi, My son is 4yrs old and he started speaking at the age of 3. Today he can speak full ...
  A: Namaste Neha Please try to speak more with the child and encourage him to talk slow with all of ...
allergy problem due to immunoglobin e9/7/2015Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: Mam,when I was 6 months old i suffered from pneumonia and for that I was given 15 high anitbiotic ...
  A: Namaste Sameer Sure you can recover from the problems easily. Do you eat lots of cold food? like ...
Hormonal issues8/11/2015Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: I am 20 years old student. I was facing unstabilities with my period. For around 9 months was taking ...
  A: Namaste Ioanna I wish you good health. Send me your blood work report. What was effect of hyonid ...
Manasamithravatakam8/3/2015Dr.Gary Dehal
  Q: Dehal, when I was in India I consulted with an astrologer who told me to take Manasamithravatakam ...
  A: Manas mitra vatak is a very us medicines which does not show any such problem. I will request you to ...
Tinnitus and hearing loss at moderate level7/28/2015Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: I am 38 years old I.T. professional living in New Jersey, USA. Last week I went to ENT specialist to ...
  A: Namaste Mr Patel This is interconnected problem. You need to work on your diet, daily routine and ...
medicine for hearing7/28/2015Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: My name is S.Durai Raj, age is 28. I have hearing problems on both ears and after audiometric ...
  A: This is rare at your age. Use ksheerbala 101 oil in both nostrils. Do Prtayhar Yoga under some good ...
Subtle Fatal Disease7/8/2015Dr.Gary Dehal
  Q: It's very important please help. Although I ask forgiveness for the length of my mail but only then ...
  A: Firstly i am extremely sorry for the delay in answering. As your mail was quite long and it need ...
Heart Blockage6/29/2015Dr.Gary Dehal
  Q: My grandmother (74) is a vata dominant individual. For 10 years she is suffering from Angina and ...
  A: Please give the following medcines पुष्कर ...
Enlarged Adenoids & Tonsills6/27/2015Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: Respected Dr. Joshi, This is Komal Raisinghani, I have a four year old son, he has a problem of ...
  A: Namaste Komal Take care of child and don't give him too much junk and cold and too sweets during ...
stricture urethra recurrence6/12/2015Dr.Gary Dehal
  Q: , Iam 27 year male from Telangana. I have stricture urethra problem from past 6 years.I underwent ...
  A: There are two modes of treatment in Ayurveda for stricture. One is oral medicines and other is utter ...
Advise on Hypothyroid6/10/2015Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: Sir; My name is govind, age 60 yrs and detected Hypothyroid 5 months ago. I was taking Allopath ...
  A: Namaste Govind Treating Thyroid after you started medicines is going to be difficult. Start ...
Beard gets white, Impotence Problems5/30/2015Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: Dr., I am 33 years old male.My beard started to become white last year and now 50 % of my ...
  A: We need to go for detail history and accordingly we make med. You can start saptamrit lauh, 2-3 tabs ...
height5/28/2015Dr Meenakshi Joshi
  Q: iam 16 years old and my height is short, i do yoga and also do some exercise till iam 14 years, i ...
  A: Namaste Mamta Only safe thing I can tell you is shatvari and ashwagandha powder which you can take ...
need ur help..Urithrine stricture5/26/2015Dr.Gary Dehal
  Q:
  A: Sorry for the delay in answering. What is the length of the stricture ? For utter basti i know that ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

Ayurveda

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Top Expert on this page