Ayurveda/height increase after 23

saimon wrote at 2011-06-04 08:38:38
I am a 22 years of boy and my height is 5.6 but still i am not satisfied with it . Is it possible to increase my height at least 2 inch?  

lucky wrote at 2011-10-17 06:41:56
my self lucky . yes, mam u r right but i am a boy and i am 22 years old. can u help me to incre my height at present my height is 5.6 and i get 5.9 . so plz help me

my email id is

sandra wrote at 2015-02-03 10:35:26
Sir, I'm 19 years old,My height is only 147.5 cm.Can i become taller at this age?Is there any medicines for growing taller?

I am an Ayurvedic Doctor or Ayurvedic Physician, Online Ayurvedic Consultant cum Managing Director of I have an experience of about 7 years in the field of health care. I can answer almost all questions related to the health as per ayurvedic aspect. Every science has got limitations and so are with Ayurveda too. I cannot answer health ailments those are acute (like Acute Myocardial Infarction). Also, the problems that have surgery the only option cannot be answered in Ayurveda. Yes, cosmetic problems, musculoskeletal problems, mental problems, memory problems, insomnia, anorexia etc an be tackled well by Ayurveda. Truly yours, Dr. Maulik BV Managing Director and Online Consultant

I have an experience of about 7 yr in the field of health care. I am well versed with Kerala ayurvedic panchakarma.

Currently, I serve as centre-in-charge for Ayurvedic Wellness Centre (an ISO 9001 2000) company that expertise in Kerala Ayurvedic Panchakarma.

I am an ayurvedic doctor with diploma in healthcare management and also certified in food and nutrition.

I have been chosen as 'Bhartiya chikitsak Ratna' (Jewel in Ayurvedic tretment)