Ayurveda/Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) cure

AG wrote at 2012-12-20 05:21:42
Hello Srinivas,

I too Faced the problem and after lot of analysis feeling comfortable now.

* Have 1 spoon of Methi Seeds soaked in 1 glass of water the previous night and drink it in early morning. There should be a poper gap of 1 hours before breakfast. Then 5 or 10 minutes before breakfast chew the soaked methi seeds with proper saliva

* Do not drink water 1 hour before food and 1.5 hours after food. Better to use warm water

* Most importantly chew the food properly[for every 1 hand of food chew it for 30 times..this is the secret to long life]. Make sure it mixes with the saliva and make it more like a liquid before being swallowed.

* Drinking butter milk daily is mandatory. if getting affected by cold reduce the amount and after drinking butter milk have little warm water.

* Only after 2 hours of dinner you should lie down or go to bed.

* You could also try having ALOE VERA juice with water.

* For first 12 weeks reduce the chilly intake in food.

This is the basics to solve any stomach problems

-Agathiyan

Ayurveda

Dr Sonica Krishan