Ayurveda/treatment of urethral sticture

hi i am 35 years old and i have problem of urethral sticture from last 10 years, i got dialation after every 2 months from last 1 year.if u have any suggestion for prevent from dialation then suggest me asap.

Dear Sunil

you need to see the root cause. dilatation again and again will make more fibrous and tight tissues. It may cause chronic UTI too. Do write me your symptoms in detail, diet, body type and of you are suffering from any other problem too.

If you have reports send me latest complete lab investigation with urine culture test.I am providing you my email id.

Health and Peace

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.