Ayurveda/Allergies/Irritable bowel Syndrome/Low weight

I am kapha-Pitta Prakruti. I am suffering from Allergies/Irritable bowel Syndrome . My weight is very low (52 kgs) and I am too thin. I am suffering from Kapha imbalances but still weight is very low which contradcits.

What foods can i take so that i can gain weight but maintain the Kapha in balanced state.

1. Is drinking boiled milk daily good.
2. Should i take raw eggs or Boiled eggs
3. I have very low hunger. Eating little food makes my stomach full.Should I do overeating after it to gain weight.

Dear Subodh,

Kapha imbalance does not cause over weight but person have excessive kapha then there are chances of good weight. Kapha imbalance and excessive is different.But at the same time your pitha is also deranged so it may also disturbing to gain weight.

Drinking boiled milk is good for you but its better to add one pinch of Piper longum powder in one glass of milk.
Boiled eggs are better for you.
As your hunger is very poor so there is no use to consume excessive food.It better to have small and frequent food.As you are suffering from IBS so there is no chance of weight gain till your problem is not cured.
Please consult any Ayurveda physician in your locality and take treatment for your IBS and only then you will gain weight automatically.
Both of your problems are curable with Ayurveda.  

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.