Ayurveda/Thyroid Nodule Single - FNA

satish kumar wrote at 2012-12-29 16:08:19
Dear Doc Sahib

Thanks for ur reply and query

What does this nodule causing problem to you.

No symptoms I feel normal and OK.

What are the sign and symptoms ?

No sign except some swelling on the neck above right lobe visible from outside . size of nodule 15 * 7 single little hard.

What are the values of Thyroid profile ?

seems to with in normal range T3 2.78    T 4  0.97  TSH 2.57

If it is causing much problem then its better to go for surgery and if it is causing very less problem then you can go you for Ayurveda treatment.  

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.