Ayurveda/Height and body growth....

Hi Meenakshi garu,

I am Navya and am 26years old.My height is 4.9 inches.I want to increase my height and body growth.Everybody teasing me by saying looking like small girl.Planning to use Stepup height growth product.
Please suggest me for height and body growth.

Dear navya

Start stretching yoga and exercises. There is no replacement for it. I don't recommend any products they are surviving on ads. Use ashwgandha avaleham and shatavari granules twice a day with milk. Eat healthy food.

Health and Peace

Dr Meenakshi Joshi  

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.