Ayurveda/Sensorineural hearing loss

QUESTION: Respected madam,
I had meniere's disease ten years back as a result of which I had rotational vertigo, tinnitus, and hearing loss in my right ear. Doctors at that time diagnosed it to be sensorineural hearing loss and said that it was permanent. Is there any way that can reverse my hearing back to normal? If yes, kindly guide me. This is a very big concern for me as I am facing a lot of problems in my personal life and college.
My name is P. Suresh. I'm 20 years old.

ANSWER: Dear Mr suresh

Try ksheerbala 101 oil in nasyam therapy and take it 10drops twice a day 7am and 7 pm with hot milk. Sarivadi tab two twice day. Capsules palsineuron 2-2twice a day. If u don't find any thing write on email below we will try to send it to you.

Do this for 6 months. But write me back after two months.

Health and Peace

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

QUESTION: mam, thank you for your prescription.I will give the result of the medications in a couple of months.I have a small query.Will anulom-vilom,kapalabathi and brahmri pranayama help me reverse my hearing loss?If yes how long should I do that everyday?

Dear Mr Suresh

Sure pranayam will be helpful in keeping you stress free and let nerves grow without undue tension in the area.

twenty min of pranayam altogether will be good.

Health and Peace

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.