Ayurveda/Severe problem _Mucus, Indigestion & Sleep

Dr. Meenakshi Joshi,

Subject :Indigestion,mucus & sleep disturbance problem.

Dear Madam,

I am 40 years old. I have been suffering from aforesaid problem for long time. At present, the diseases I am facing continuously are as below in brief :

(i) No food is digested in my stomach. Acid, gas are formed acute in my stomach.  As a result of this, mucus is passing through my stool.I feel tired after taking meal. I feel bitter, tongue is weighty in the morning in empty stomach; A white layer like dust of chalk is on tongue.

(ii) BILE IS VERY ACTIVE IN ME.Perhaps I am bilious troubled patient.

(ii) Stool is soft with mucus but not clear,I am to strain for evacuating my bowels. I feel colon is swollen and always filled
up with gas.I feel pain when I press with my hand on colon.

(iii) I have too much sleep disturbance.

I think the diseases mentioned above is linked to each other. You'll better understand in the matter.

*Probable cause of the complaint : TOO MUCH MASTURBATION.
ABOUT MASTURBATION : I am suffering from serious MASTURBATION PROBLEM.I have been continuing masturbation since age of 14. I have always imagined on sexual matter specially at night when I go to bed and this is must.INTENSE SEXUAL OBSESSION/ IMAGINATION IRRITATES ME TO MASTURBATE.I masturbate 5-10 times in a week (often 2-3 times a day).

*My nature : I am honest, straight forward, working and loose
         tempered man. I am unmarried MAN,vegetarian. I walk early in the morning and thereafter practice Ramdev's Pranayam daily.

I am waiting for your suggestion/remedy.

Thanking you,

Dear Mr subrata

Get vedicpeace tabs twice a day else buy ashwagandha or Manasmitra tabs.  Take one one twice a day.
Yours is a case of too much endotoxins and low digestion. I will tell you diet which you have to follow strictly. Khichadi of brown rice twice or thrice in a day or just rice or vegetables water you can take whenever hungry. Hot and warm water to drink. You can boil ginger in water and adding honey make a tea.

No milk products, no salads. Take your dinner by 6- 7 pm. If hungry later you can have soup. Nothing cold no food from market no fruits.

Don't use any tomatoes in cooking. Do this religiously for one week. Along with this have panchkol powder 1spoon twice empty stomach with honey.

Health and Peace

Dr Meenakshi Joshi  

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.