Ayurveda/Thyroid Nodule Single - FNA

My FNA on nodule of 1.5 cm size detected last month is inconclusive. Doctor has recommended surgery of the upper lobe of right thyroid.
I am 61 years male retired. Need advise as to I should go for surgery or I should go for ayurvedic treatment and what is the cost ? for surgery and for ayurvedic treatment etc

Dear Satish ji,

Warm Regards and Greetings !

Sir your question is very precise,so need more information.What does this nodule causing problem to you.What are the sign and symptoms ? What are the values of Thyroid profile ?
If it is causing much problem then its better to go for surgery and if it is causing very less problem then you can go you for Ayurveda treatment.

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.