Ayurveda/Trouble with meat

I get constipated whenever I eat meat (mostly chicken). It probably started when I turned 35, a year back.

I usually take meat on a Friday night. Have a bad weekend and by Monday I am back on track. I get very hard motion on the next morning and only partial (only 20% or so) evacuation.

I am fine on the other days. Does this mean I should avoid meat altogether. I my system is no longer able to handle meat? Are these periodic disturbances in the digestive system going to hurt me in the long run?

Thank you for taking time to answer my question.

hello there
Please take more of salad and water when u take meat, u need more fiber in ur diet
I will suggest that u should take
Digestion support cap--1 daily as a supplement for ur system

See details on www.planetayurveda.com

dr meenakshi

Dr meenaxi

I can answer all questions related to ayurveda.

10 yrs experience and still working with the india's largest firm....DABUR INDIA ,manufacturing ayurvedic medicines . Read more http://www.planetayurveda.com/drmeenakshi-resume.htm

BAMS(Gold Medalist) ,MD(Alternative Medicine) Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Diploma in Cosmetology,VLCC Certificate in Medical Astrology

GOLD MEDAL in Punjab University for standing First throughout the Degree course of Ayurveda.