Ayurveda/Irregular anterior urethra with proximal stricture and false passage

QUESTION: I am 65 yrs old male, suffering from urethral stricture from past 6 mths. I found some problem in my urine flow.  The passage of contrast through the anterior urethra appears irregular in outline. Linear parallel track upto the level of bulbar urethra.  I want to know can it be treated in ayurveda (by oral).  I am came to know from web about Brihatyadi kashyam how it will help in solving the problem
please let me know

ANSWER: Dear Sir,
Greetings !

Brihatyadi kashyam is a very good Ayurvedic medicines which has very good role in Urinary Tract infections.It was one of other formulation in treating one of my first case of Urinary Stricture.After that i have treated number of cases and i have developed a very good set of formulations which gives very good results in such cases.
As the duration of your problem is quite short so it can be cured very easily but at the same time you are above 60 years of age which is period of Vata so it might some what prolong the treatment  but no doubt it can be cured with oral Ayurveda medicines.
If you are interested in treatment from me then let me know so that i can send you my questionnaire to know more about you and your problem.

I am interested in getting the treatment from you. Where can we get Brihatyadi Kashyam or which brand.

We are interested in getting treatment from you and what sort of reports are required from us.

We stay in Hyderabad can we meet you personally.

Thanking you,

Dear sir,
Brihatyadi kashyam does not work alone. I have to give 4-5 other medicines along with this. I prepare the medicine myself for better results.
You can see me in my clinic at Una of Himachal Pradesh. But I can send the medicines after consulting through online.For this you have to send me scanned copies of your x-ray or other reports. Then I will send you my questionnaire to know more about.

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.