Ayurveda/Medicine for cough and cold in 3 year old child

My 3 year old  grandson frequently suffers from cold and cough sometimes associated with fever.Is there any preventive immunity booster Ayurveda medicines WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS(considering his age)The baby cannot take tablets ,only medicines in liquid form he can take

Dear Mr Kalyan

With all other things i hope you must be taking care of cold too. keep him away from cold foods and keep him warm. If he cant take pills and all. may be you can try mixing med in honey that will be good for him.

Try to give him ginger juice half spoon with equal honey and a pinch of dalchini (cinnamon) powder four times a day with warm water or milk. Avoid giving any types of curds or ice creams. You can give warm milk and paneer.

give kumarkalyan ras tab 1/2 1/2 twice a day with honey. you can mix in above said mixture. continue for 3 months and do let me know.

Health and Peace

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.