Ayurveda/sensorineural hearing loss

hi. my husband, 35yrs, is suffering freom sensorineural hearing loss since last 2 1/2 years. it is progressive. he also suffers from present loss is 40 db.....left more than right. speech discrimination score is 92%. he also has azoospermia, chondromalacia and vit d deficiency.......we our concerned with all problems but our main concern at present is the hearing loss as it is causing depression to him.please help. thanks

Dear Mam.
This kind of deafness does not respond to treatment. But we can check it's progressive nature.
The treatment will be safe. The treatment is usually of two types, one is totally herbal which is slow and has to take for long duration.Second is  herbs-mineral which is fast and more effective but little costly.
Does he has all the problem since birth or later in life.

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.