Ayurveda/Testosterone Increase

QUESTION: Hello Mam, I am 23 years old and i am suffering from low pituitary hormone and consequently low testosterone.Since last 3 weeks i am taking mixture of ashwagandha,safeed musli,dry ginger and shatavari powder.I have seen a bit improvement in me like my testes got slightly bigger,increased hair growth on chest.I just want to know that can combination of these powders show this kind of improvement?
Can you please suggest a cure for low pituitary hormone problem.
Thanks a lot mam.

ANSWER: Dear Mr Jimmy

Continue for 6 months. After that if you will still need help then we may prescribe you any thing else. You can start pushpdhanwa ras 2- 2 tabs twice a day if you want.

Health and Peace

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

QUESTION: Thank You mam.
1)Mam shall I remove shatavari powder from my dose because I read that this powder boosts female hormone.Instead shall I add kauch beej powder in this mixture?
2)by what name Tribulus powder is sold in market.I mean what its hindi name?

Thank You again Mam.....

Dear Mr Jimmy

You can use kaunch beej instead of shatavari. For pituitary impairment kaunchbeej is better than shatvari. shatavari can add up your weight where mucuna or kaunch makes u slimmer and builds muscle mass.

Tribulus is a very famous indian herb gokharu. you can find it with names gokshuradi churan in market. or you can write to our email id. this herb works as aphrodisiac and kidney rejuvenator.

Health and Peace

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.