Ayurveda/want to know about dermatitis

Hi Dr. Meenakshi,

i am leaving in delhi with my sister in vasant kunj and from last few years she is suffering with a problem i.e. called chronic dermatitis in which she gets some white scars on her all skin and with this effects she feel itchy all over her body and she start itching her skin after that she is start taking medicine and with those medicines effects she become in good condition for 1 and 1.1/2 year but the problem comes again and again.we ask to the dr. that what kind of deceased she's heaving some says that she's suffering from the psoriasis and some says that she's heaving chronic dermatitis.

So here i want to know that what kind of decease she's heaving and what are the treatments for the problem also pls suggest the right clinics for the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Manish Kumar
Vasant Kunj
New Delhi

the best treatment for her is in ayurvedic medicine and that will cure her.
U can come to Chandigarh at Planet ayurveda clinic if it is easy for u.
See details

Otherwise please start with--

Phyllanthus niruri cap--1 morning evening
Khadira risht---2 spoon morning evening
Livotrit tablets---2 morning evening
Neem cap--1 morning evening
all this for 1 month
and apply Lippu oil mixed with 777 oil regularly

dr meenakshi

Dr meenaxi

I can answer all questions related to ayurveda.

10 yrs experience and still working with the india's largest firm....DABUR INDIA ,manufacturing ayurvedic medicines . Read more

BAMS(Gold Medalist) ,MD(Alternative Medicine) Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Diploma in Cosmetology,VLCC Certificate in Medical Astrology

GOLD MEDAL in Punjab University for standing First throughout the Degree course of Ayurveda.