Ayurveda/Ayurveda | iron treatment

what is difference between mandur bhasma and lauh bhasma? which one is better in low iron condition? please tell some ayurvedic medicine for iron supplementation?

Dear Sanjeev,

Both are the iron products.Loha bhasma is iron bhasma directly and more strong and mandoor is in ore form and is soft in nature.
Loha bhasma is hard to digest and cause constipation etc and Mandoor bhasma is more soft and easy to digest. I prefer Mandoor bhasma as better option for low iron condition.
Mandoor bhasma itself a product available in the market.Another good option is Mandoor vatakam.It is in tablet form and to be taken with butter milk for best results.

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.