Ayurveda/Cod liver oil, food combining

Dear Dr. Dehal,

I understand that fish is not to be combined with dairy products, nor with other kinds of meat, nor with eggs. (The combination with dariy products is said to be particularly bad).

I take fish oil capsules every day (cod liver oil). Is it all right to take these with dairy, with chicken, or with eggs?

Thank you in advance for your help and with wintry greetings from France!

Dear Aaron.
Cod liver oil can be taken with said combination  as this is not in the raw form and after samskar (special process of preparation) it's properties changes and so it can be taken. But even though I prefer not to take this with milk to be on safe side.

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.