Ayurveda/intestinal infection

hello mam, i am sunil & my age is 19.i am suffering from an intestinal infection . it continue 1 stool is semi liquid type like gum,feeling hungry at every 2 hr,my muscles are very painful. what can i do, there is any ayur medicines or where i consult please help me.

Dear sunil

Sure it can be solved don't worry. I need more information about your problem. How it started is there any food or stress increases it?  Which med u had so far?  How much is ht and wt.

Reply with more details about your sleep and emotional and physical health and eating and toilet habits.

Till then just remove all dairy products, cold food, salads and fruits from diet. Use hot and fresh cooked soups brown rice and vegetables.

No food from market. Also write me which med u had so far and if you hv visited some dr?

Health and Peace

Dr Meenakshi Joshi  

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.