Ayurveda/My intestines swell up to an extent to burst

I am a 19 years old boy from India with height 5'8" and my weight is merely 48kg. I suffered from this intestinal infection and my intestines were just saved in time before they got burst out. I want to know if this problem of mine has got any sort of treatment because every time this occurs, doctors give me antibiotics and then after a week or two the same happens again with unbearable pain in my stomach region.
Thanks and regards

Dear Shubham

You can very well understand that it is happening because of some faulty life style or eating habits. too much antibiotics are no solution. Sure we can help you by giving you healthy food habits and check out where is the mistake.
write in detail your symptoms diagnosis which med you take. other than that what type of life style and food habits you have. height, wt, sleep and stress levels. any other past history or problem you feel relevant and need to share.
you can e mail also.
Meanwhile stop eating food outside and no salads.

Health and Peace

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.