Ayurveda/regarding my fear and anxiety

Hi doctor
My name is Dilli.I live in Australia. I am 27 yrs, 67 kg, married.
I have been facing fear and anxiety for 5 years.Especially i worry to go for any kind of work, party and travel long journey.I love to stay at home stomach is also not good , always loose stool and indigetion. I tried some ayurvedic medince also like ashwagandha, kallayanka gritha , brhami ghrita. Doctor gave me saraswatiristham gold but when i google it i saw so many comments and i m still panicing to take it. I normally have panic attack once in a week.i dont want to go work or long travell because i think i will be sick , that worry always comes in my mind.Please help me which madince i should try , dosese and duration. I will be very gratful to you.
Thank you doctor again.

Dear Dilli

Sarswatarishtam gold is very good medicine. If properly prepared it doesnt have any side effects. So you can continue it without worrying. You can have chammomile oil massage and chammomile tea with tulsi and brahmi. These are very good herbs to curb any anxiety. You can use chammomile and lavender oil for massage and inhalation too. It will help you lot. Sandal wood oil you can use on ur umbilicus and heart to relieve bad emotions.
Further more meditation will be helpful for you. during panic attacks use more cooling herbs and dnt use synthetic products. drink lots of water and very light food or soups. I hope it will help. Use brahmi herb and gotu kola if you can find these. check for mineral and vitamin deficiency too.

Health and Peace

Dr Meenakshi Joshi  

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.