Ayurveda/regarding kumar kalyan ras

Respected sir,I'm dentist & my 4 yr daughtr is suffering from coughing prblm since last 2-3 months.we tried kumar kalyan ras & it worked very well.she shows eosinphils count raised{allergy}.earlier she couldn't even sit calmly for 2 min.but now she gets coughing 30-35 times in a day.wanted to know:
whether k. klyan ras is right med for her?
can it be given for a long time?if yes till what duration should it be given & what dose?
ddoes it have any side effect like mercury poisoning?
also some friend suggestd shringhrabh ras would work bettr is it true?

Dear Dr.Joshi,

Kumar kalyan rasa is a wonderful medicines for all problem related to children.It cures all the problems and also build the immunity.Though it is very costly medicines for we prescribe it only for one month but it can be given for 2-4 months and maximum for 6 months in very severe cases.
There are no chance of poisoning is the medicines is prepared on the lines of Ayurveda.So buy this of any good company like Sri Dhootpapeshwar Ltd.
Its dose of your son is one tab twice a day with honey and sitopladi choorna 2 gm and 60 mg of abhrak bhasma.
Shringabhrak is not available these days as Shringa is banned by Govt of India.

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.