Ayurveda/vacha herb for epilepsy child

QUESTION: Hello doctor, my son just Turned 3, last month he diagnosed with epilepsy, until last month his development was fine except little delay in his speech, but w頷ere not much worried as we are in UK, we thought it is quiet common, after his diagnose  we are now worried as he is not forming many sentences, h頣an understand both languages but speaks unclear alian kind of language continuously, not saying yesq or no, m'y mother is suggesting me to go for vacha, m'y doubt is is it safe to use herbs along with allopathic anti_epileptic medicines? Even i am thinking of giving him ashwagandha and shatavari but since i am not sure to go along with herbs i step back, please suggest me can I use vacha for him. Hope you definitely reply thank you so much in advance

ANSWER: Dear Mam,
Thanks for considering Ayurveda for your problem. Vacha is very safe herbs and it can be used with any epileptic drugs. Just maintain a gap of 2 hours along with allopathic drugs. But if you accept my suggestion then you should try Kalyana avaleya choornam.This is much better than alone Vacha choorna. This is manufactured by Vaidyaratnam Mooss of Kerala.You can buy it online stores.
Feel free to contact me any time for any further doubt or query.

QUESTION: Thank you very much for the very quick reply doctor, i googled for above choorna but couldn't find, can you Also suggest me avere can I get, will it be available in hyderabad, india?If so my mom will get it for me,  and one more question, does above choorna increase his mental health, and fix his fits problem, what do you recomm about ashwagandha , shatavari, with Milk and water boiled remedy? Please suggest me thanks alot  best regards

ANSWER: I will give u the details tomorrow. can u give me ur email I'd so that I can reply easily.

QUESTION: Thank you, my email ID is  will look forward regards

here is the link

Yes this choorna will increase its mental healthand will help to treat fits also.
There is no use of Ashwagandha and shatavari etc.
Was not able to read your email.

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.