Ayurveda/Urethral stricture

QUESTION: Dear Dr. Gary,

In continuation to your answer , kindly let me know how effective your medicines would be in my case , and also where can I get uttarbasti treatment .
What factors affects success rate of your medicine

ANSWER: Firstly i am very sorry for the delay in answering as i was on a tour with my family and even i forgot to make my status as on vacation on my profile.
The success rates vary from 60-70 percent. You can get the Utter basti in Maharashtra.
Patient's age,sexual activity,frequency of micturition,duration of problem and length of stricture etc affects a lot on cure rate.

Thanks a lot for your invaluable information . However I am willing to know how effective your treatment can be in my case ? Also , as my stricture is 3 cm , and also how effective Uttarbasti can be ?
You have also mentioned in one of the post that your medicine is 60-80% effective , so does that mean , in 20-30% patients , it somehow does not show desired results or that the improvement is 60-80%

ANSWER: This is a mathematical question.We can not predict the results in new cases but we can calculate the success cases in treated cases.
But as your stricture size is more so results will be little bit at lower margin like 60 % but here i again say that if you go for both types of treatment then you can achieve more than 80% results.

QUESTION: Dear sir,

your reply has given me real hope as I am firm believer of ayurveda . Though there are few doctors in Nanden , who are boasting of more than 95% results with uttarbasti , I am willing to know that are they correct in claiming that success rate ?
Also , in your reply you have mentioned that both treatment ( Uttarbasti & your medicine combined ) can give me more than 80% results , so can I hope that after both treatment  I will feel more than 80% improvement in my situation ? ( guess it is far more satisfying that allopathic as they boast of only 75% success rate at most , with uroplasty , that too with lots of complications

kindly reply and thanks once again for great insight.

To be very true i do not boast big claims.This is a condition where success vary a lot.I have seen excellent results in some complicated patients and even no results in very simple cases.
I am always true to my patients and try to clear the things openly.In your case definitely we can see more than 80% results when both type of treatment are combined.Even i have seen no results after two sets of Utter basti and even relapse after one sitting of Utter basti.
So its all about lot of variation.
Now its upto you, which type of treatment you want. Even then if you still have any doubt then feel free to contact me any time.  

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.