Ayurveda/My 3.5 year old son suffering from adenoids problem

Dear sir,
My son is a pre mature baby born at 7 th month. His birth weight was 1.15 kg. In the beginning his health was good and we had least problems. But for the last One year he has been suffering with cold, blockage of nose regularly. It has become common for us to go to a pediatrician and take cold medicine for him. But in the last month on the advise of our pediatric doctor and ENT specialist we have gone for X-RAY and my son has been diagnosed with adenoids and tonsils. Immediately after diagnosing I have consulted senior doctors at Rainbow hospital, Hyderabad. They are recommending for surgery for the permanent treatment for adenoids and tonsils. But I am completely against to that and I want to solve this problem without surgery. My doubts are
1). Is there a treatment in Ayurveda for complete treatment of adenoids and tonsils?
2). If yes, after using the medicine will the problem be completely cured for ever?
My son's symptoms are:
1). Nose bolckage
2). breathing with his mouth during day time too
3). Snoring at nights during sleep.
Hope we find a positive response from you sir,

Thank you

Dea Ramprasad Ji,
Greetings !
Firstly I am very sorry for the delay in answering. Yes this problem can be cured and treatment goes from 3-6 months. I have cured such kids. As there is no readymade medicnes available for such kids so we have to prepare specially depending on individual symptoms etc.
The kids born in 8th month has very poor immunity so have such simultaneously we have to increase the immunity so that he does not fall sick again n again.

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.