Ayurveda/Urethral Stricture

Dr.Gary Dehal,

I have been suffering from Urethral Stricture from 3 years, i have been operated twice in U.S.A, doctors said there are high chance to Re-occurrence of these Strictures, Can i know the treatment in Ayurveda for this problem, if its Oral medication i can always get it through my friends to U.S.A,

Please let me know your valuable inputs on this.

Thank you,

Dear mahesh,

Sorry for the delay in reply as i have send the reply from my mobile but i think it was not sent.
Any how, this problem is commonly re-occurrent after surgery or dilation.But if it is treated with herbal medicines then it is curable and re-occurrence chances are very less.
There are two treatment modalities of this problem in Ayurveda. One is utter basti and other is oral herbal medicines And i prepare the oral medicines my self depending on patients problem and his body constitution etc.So it is very safe and you can get it through your friend to US. But remember i need some to prepare this-atleast 10 days.
If you are intrested then i wanna need your scanned reports and some other details which you can send me at my email garydehal at gmail.

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.