Ayurveda/Ayurveda treatment for brain tumour

My mother Mrs.Rani/55yrs old.

She had brain tumour operation at 15 yrs back at Vellore CMC, now again the tumour has growing, when we did MRI. Dr.said again surgery is difficult and highly risk and can't do radiation. We are very much worried about my mother condition now. Dr. prescribed the following tablets....  Encorate crono 300mg and levipil 500mg tablets. What we will do? Is ayurveda helps for my mother's further treatment? Please advice us ....

The MRI report: Evidence of right parietal craniectomy noted. A well defined lobulated extra axial solid SOL of size 8X3.3X3cm is seen arising from the falx at the junction of middle and posterior third. Superiorly it has a small broad base with the convexity dura. The mass projects towards either side of midline,smoothly indenting superior parietal lobules.

Please advice us....

Dear Nithya,

To be very truly , the size is quite big and out medicines can not reduce such a big size but we can arrest its growth to same size.But i request you to consult some good Ayurveda physician in Kerala itself which might help you to reduce the size fast with the help of some lepas/paste on head.
Feel free to write me anytime for further queries.

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.