Ayurveda/Regarding chances of getting lost hair

I had long and thick hair and now lost more than half of my hair,
Please let me know are there any chances of regaining my lost hair.

Thank you.

ANSWER:  Dear Patient,

Please write me in detail about you  and your problem. Yes,definitely there are full chances of getting your lost hair back.

QUESTION: Thank you very much for your reply.
I am 22 years old female and i had long and thick hair but I lost it due to severe hair loss still I observe hair loss.I have dandruff other than I dont have any medical issues.Please let me know what I have to do for getting lost hair.I stay in Hyderabad AP.

Please let me know if  I can come and consult.

Thank You

I am practising in Himachal and it is far away to visit for consultation.
I can give  if you reply these question to my email.
  What are your age, height and weight? How is your appetite & digestion? How many times you take food/snacks and drinks etc.? Are you veg or non-veg? What’s the frequency of your urine ?

How is your periods/menstruation ?How is your bowel/stool habit? How is your sleep? Which food you like most daily? Do you have any other life-style disorder like diabetes, hypertension etc.? How often do you go for gym or jogging etc.? Do you feel any discomfort after taking food? Do you have any allergy? How often do you take drinks/wine? What do you like to do in your free time?  If possible send me your any photograph. Or anything you would like to share with me.   With this i will try to assess your constitution like Vata,Pitha and Kapha. Then i prepare the medicines depending on your constitution and problem.

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.