Ayurveda/may or may not vertigo(bharama)

MY mother is 75 yrs old. due to hearing problem followed by giddiness, it was diagnosis as vertigo. However MRI revealed every thing ok with inner ear though hearing deficiency is there. MRI shows age related brain atrophy. She also has cervical spondolytis and HI BP.I read that Ashwagandha, gingko and Vacha could be a good way to help. i want your advise on the subject.

Dear Mr Gairola

So it can be a mix of all problems. In ayurveda we consider it a vata problem. yes gingko, ashwagandha and vacha all are helpful you can think of giving. besides this give her 10 drops of ksheer bala 101 oil or caps at 7 am and 7 pm with hot milk twice a day. put same oil after warming one 2-2 drop in nose morning and evening. Give her vaakulantak tab 2-2 twice daily. she should not have constipations. do let me know after one month.

Health and Peace

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.