Ayurveda/Eye Retina sweeling

Good day Dr.
My right retina has a swelling since 2 years. As a treatment, so far 3 Lucentis Injections taken in the right side of retina. During each visit to doctor, OCT test is done and shows higher reading, +400 even after taking 5 Injections. And Laser treatment done once.
Kindly explain me what is this all about. How the swelling is and the mechanism of that. How can that be stopped. Is it curable through the Aurveda treatments? Pls advise.\r

Dear Shanti

You need to send me complete details and reports. Many of the untreatable problems can be arrested with ayurveda. Please send details and scan copies on email id below. If you are near by in NCR you can take appointment and visit.

Health and Peace

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.