Ayurveda/mastrubation effect

Respect sir

i am a 20 year old boy my heigh is 5 feet i have done a lot of mastrubation but i quit it from the last 3 years

my question is that
does mastrubation stop my height growth
i want to increase my height about 8 inches how it is possible
suggest me
- thanks

Dear Ravi,

Masturbation to a limited amount does not cause any harm to the body but when someone does start this at quite young age and even doing daily then it surely harm the body growth.
Usually at this age it is not possible to increase the height but you can try spinal strectching exercise with good quality of calcium and proteins.  

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.