Ayurveda/Height using Step up

My niece is 13 yrs old and her height is 135cms only. She got her periods when she was 10yrs old and her height has not increased after that at all. Now seeing the ad on tv she wants to try STEP UP AYURVEDIC POWDER FOR HEIGHT INCREASE. I WANT TO KNOW WILL IT INCREASE HER HEIGHT

Dear Laksha

dont follow the advertisements blindly as they are misleading. I have not seen any one getting any benefit except becoming lighter in pocket and ill health.
Ask her to do stretching exercises and yoga. You can start giving her ashwagandha avaleh and shatavari granules with milk once a day.

Health and Peace

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.