Ayurveda/Beard gets White, Lipoma problem

I am Balaji.A and 33 years old. I stay in Chennai.

1. My beard has started to get white since last year and now I have some white beard and it increases day by day.I don't have habits like smoke,drink.I took some B-Complex vitamins also, but without any cure.I want solution to get rid of this problem.

2.The another problem is , I have 2 lipomas in my head scalp which has the size of an onion, 2 lipomas in my right hand and another one is also growing but no pain is there. I met a dermatologist who told me to have surgery for lipomas. But I don't prefer this surgery because it will stop growing of my hairs in the operated area of my scalp.

Please suggest me medicines for both the above problem.

Thanks, Balaji.A

Please start with safe herbal combinations---
Kachnar guggul---2 morning evening
Virdhi vadika vati---2 morning evening after meals
manjishadhi ghan vati--2 morning evening after meals
Hair growth formula cap---2 morning evening after meals
Swamla comp--1 spoon daily with milk evening
all this for 2 months and good results--
see details on

U can order the medicines with my assistant Mr Jatinder at or call him at clinic---0172-5214030

dr meenakshi

Dr meenaxi

I can answer all questions related to ayurveda.

10 yrs experience and still working with the india's largest firm....DABUR INDIA ,manufacturing ayurvedic medicines . Read more

BAMS(Gold Medalist) ,MD(Alternative Medicine) Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Diploma in Cosmetology,VLCC Certificate in Medical Astrology

GOLD MEDAL in Punjab University for standing First throughout the Degree course of Ayurveda.