Ayurveda/ED,Hormone Problems

I am 35 years old male. I face severe Erectile dysfunction for the past 8 years and I am single.I took medicines like Tentex Royal,Promactil,Vrihat Vata Chintamani Ras, Siddha Makaradwhwaja,Addyzoa Tablets as advised by an ayurvedic doctor.But after 1 year of treatment I found no cure.
        Last week,I met an allopathic doctor who told me to take Testosterone Injection and Sildenafil Citrate tablets.I heard about serious side effects of using viagra and don't prefer using thes medicines. I don't know what to do.Pl suggest me some medicines so that I could find a permanent cure for my ED and Hormone problems.
Thank You.

Dear Mr Murthe

You have already used max of med. For temporary period testosterone and slidenafil will help, dont make it permanent one. I hope it will solve much of your problem.
Most of sexual problems are related to psychological and relationship issues. Only physiological issues can be handled by medicines for rest of the things you need counseling. Try approaching some counselor along with your partner. Hope your problems will be tackled to a greater extent.  

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.