Ayurveda/Treatment for Fibromyalgia

I used to suffer regular neck stiffness and fatigue followed by excess fatigue and feverish. This resulted in nausea and vomiting also in sometime.

I consulted a neurologist who has given treatment of migraine (Sibelium) and Fibromyalgia (Maxgalin E 75 MR).

This treatment is working well and I did not have headache from last one week.

I don't want to depend on this allopathy treatment.

Please suggest effective ayurvedic medicines for this.

Dear Mr Rohit

Without proper history it wont be possible to suggest effective herbs for your problem. If you can find NIlsin caps 2-2 morning and evening after food along with rasnaadi kashayam or tab 15 ml twice a day please try. use these for forty days minimum.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.