Ayurveda/chronic inflammation, but why?

Question
am a 58 yr old female -very active, all normal blood work and lipids, and don't drink, smoke or do drugs. However, for the last 18 mo my CRP which has always been less than 1 , has gone from 3 to over 6. My PCP is very puzzled; my cardio( I had an AF ablation last Sept, and no AF since)says"most people don't order that test!", and isn't the slightest concerned, even tho' my Dad died at 58 of a sudden heart attack and stroke.My Mum also had breast cancer at 56 and died at 58, but the rest of her live was fit and healthy!
We have a strong family history of cancer, and I'm really worried that I have some occult cancer lurking somewhere.
The elevation seemed to come from nowhere, and was there before the AF. I had an ANA , SR and rheumatoid factor, as I have some arthritis and they were negative. However I have had the arthritis for over 5 yrs when the CRP was really low.  
I do take HRT ( bioidentical), as I was having horrible hot flashes day and night, and that's the only link I have come across, but the increase that may be attributed to that seems only minimal, nothing as high as 4 or 6.
What else can I do to try and discover the cause of this? I also eat an anti-inflammatory diet, take fish oil, vit D , and am only 140llbs/5.6in. I have no apparent symptoms-it's scary as it's been high for so long. Can some folk simply produce more CRP as they age, without it being directly linked to chronic inflammation?
Is their an Ayurvedic treatment for chronic inflammation? I have tried acupuncture.
Any guidance would be so much appreciated I feel like a walking time bomb!
Thank-you so much for your time!

Answer
Hello tina
Please dont panic . U r fine
Start with safe herbal supplements like
Curcumin csp -1 morning evening
Female health support- 1 morning evening

Plz see details on www.planetayurveda.com for all info about ayurvedic productd

Dr meenaxi

Ayurveda

Dr meenaxi