Ayurveda/Can I use septilin?

My kids aged 9 and 4 are suffering from cold and cough very often (2 times in a month) My 4 yrs old daughter was on antibiotics for 3 days every month in last 4 months. She has fever even today due to cold and cough.

Can I give them septilin syrup to build their immunity?

We stay in hyderabad where summer start next month (March). It is still chilly here. Can I start the septilin right away.

Please help me with the dosage and duration for both of them

Thank you,

Dear Geetha

You can start septillin for children. Better to use syrup for children. For dosage you have to read the manual of the manufacturer only. There will be dosages mentioned on the label.
approximate 45 days it will take to show you effects.

Health and Peace

Dr Meenakshi Joshi  

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.