Ayurveda/Reg My son Problem

QUESTION: My son completed 2 years on Feb 16 2014. But he is unable to sit,crawl and walk. Because at the time of birth very next day his sugar level had become low i.e hypoglycemia. after treatment of 20 days in the hospital he was discharged. At the age of 1 year doctor advised us for MRI and in MRI it shows PVL problem. i.e some brain part damage. Due to this dame he is unable to perform as normal child i.e delayed milestone.
But he recognize and gives social smiles and even he play with us or use walker. He used his hands to eat and legs to move but unable to sit and stand.
You are requested to please suggest me whether is there any medicine with which his growth becomes normal. because if we see him he is week as compare to normal babies. his weight is around 1.5 kg.

ANSWER: Dear Mr Madhur

Its complicated problem and to a certain extant ayurveda medicines can help. It will be good if you remain in touch with a good ayurvedic dr than online consultations. As we have limitation of prescribing the medicines which can be easily found. some times it doesnt help as our expectation.
Please start metat syrup 2-2 sp thrice in a day. arivandasav one spoon with equal water twice after food. Massage him with balalakshadi oil daily. Basti therapies also can give good results.

QUESTION: Thanks for your reply.

Reg ayurveda medicine someone told me that there is a Bal Kalyan Ras medicine which is helpful for this kind of problems.Further if any Doctor is in contact with you in ludhiana please suggest me

Dear Madhur

Sure balkalyan ras is good to increase immunity and other growth related issues. but Prolonged use of it i can't suggest. We need to improve his brain functions as you are writing because of hypoglycaemia child s mental growth is impaired. We have few very good herbs which are very safe for long  use. please mail me your id. i will try to find and will mail you the contact.  

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.