Ayurveda/treatment for tinitus

respected sir,
i am 23 years old and suffering from tinitus in both the ears from last 1 year. i have consulted many good doctors they said it is because of weakness of ear nerve after having medication for one year  found no relief. I have read one of your answer regarding this problem and would like to know if there is possible cure or treatment  for this problem and where it is available in delhi.
Thank you in advance....looking forward for your response.

To be very true this problem do not have sure shot cure. Though i have treated number of such cases and have seen results in few cases only. So as you are quite young so you keep on takibg some ayurveda treatment so that atleast your problem stop as such.
Feel free for any further help.

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.